Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash & Rich and Foamous

I finally had the chance to pick up some Soap & Glory products, as I have been wanting to try some of their products for quit some time now. So when my Son had the chance to take me shopping , why of course I picked Ulta :)  LOL



I had seen another beauty share a certain face wash that caught my attention, it is their Vitamin C Face Wash. It is a 3 in 1 daily " which love I can use it daily" detox that smoothes and purifies for a nice super clean feeling to the skin.

It has on their site it is a non drying product, easy rinse ingredients including natural SUPERFRUIT YUZU and ULTRA SOFT SCRUB BEADS, as you know I love a multitasking product and this did not disappoint to at all. 

It comes in a 11.8 oz bottle for $12 I think this is a great price, and I am loving this product. Will be a repurchase for sure hands down!! I recommend looking in Ulta, as they have their sales a lot of times on Soap & Glory. 

The next product is for the body, it is a shower cream, Rich & Foamous shower and bath body wash. Oh my goodness you guys!!! This really is a wonderful scented shower and bath wash, so here is what their site has about the product.
It is a nourishing, ultra- softening, moisturizing body wash, with a irresistible almond, oat and brown sugar scent. Let me say it is such a soft Feminine scent, it almost has a vanilla type scent to it I am guessing the Almond scent sets that part off maybe? 

 It comes in a 16.2oz bottle priced at $10 Great deal!!

It is not your average civilian bubblestuff,this formula features a special blend of M-SUDS Moistureboost Technology raw flower honey, almond milk and SUPERSOFT-N Skin conditioners for super smooth skin. The next best thing to waking up to the smell of fresh baking taking a shower or even a bath. 

Would totally agree with the scent , as well as feeling nice and soft and clean , so refreshing. Another repurchase for me, would love to see a moisturizer and a body spray of this product!! Now I want to venture more into their other products and lines , as well they have makeup. This company gets a thumbs up and 5 stars from me!! If you been thinking of getting something to try, do so especially as I mentioned when ulta has their sales. I know you won't be disappointed :)

 Thanks so much for coming by and reading my article, don't forget to subscribe to my Blog and keep up with my posts. I always have something Beauty related here, it is my love and passion. And as always remember to

" Be Yourself, Love Yourself, And Let The Real Beauty Shine Through" 

Have a great day!!!

XOX

Lori

Comments

Popular Posts